Gourmet Grub for Good 2012
Join Community Shares for its signature event!
- Up to 50 amateur chefs present their specialties in one of 6 categories:appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, side dishes and desserts.
- Guests sample as many dishes as they wish and vote for their favorite in each category and prizes are presented to winning chefs.
- Great musical entertainment and premium wine raffle.
- Silent auction filled with enticing artwork, jewelry, gifts and special theme packages.
- Opportunity to help build a vibrant, inclusive, thriving community all while having loads of fun!
||Saturday, August 11, 2012
||The Manual D. and Rhoda Mayerson JCC
on the Jewish Foundation of Cincinnati Campus
8485 Ridge Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
||7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
||Click here to order tickets.
Advance tickets begin at $40. Advance ticket sales end on Friday, August 10, 2012.
|Amateur Chef Contestant Sign Up:
||Click here register
as a chef